CEDP now has a Twitter page! Follow @TAMUHealth_CEDP
- Dr. Dashwood was invited for a talk at Tohoku University in Sendai, Japan.
- Dr. Dashwood was an invited speaker at the recent Annual Texas Conference on Health Disparities.
- Dr. Dashwood is an invited speaker at the 9th International Conference on Polyphenols and Health in Kobe Japan, and also at the 10th International Conference on Nutrition & Physical Activity in Bangsaen Thailand.
- Dr. Dashwood and Dr. Rajendran recently participated in a podcast interview with Texas A&M Health Talk
Yun Nancy Huang, Ph.D.
College of Medicine Excellence in Research Award – 2019
The American Medical Professionals Foundation Junior Physician Award - 2017
- Scientist to Watch, Yun “Nancy” Huang: Eager for Epigenetics, The Scientist magazine.
- Rising star in cancer research comes to Texas, continues work on life-saving therapies
- Dr. Yun Huang was promoted to Associate Professor and received good news on a new RO1 grant.
- Dr. Huang was a recently invited speaker at the TAMHSC Clinical Science & Translational Research Grand Rounds
Praveen Rajendran, Ph.D.
Received confirmation of renewal for a NCI PREVENT grant